SKU: 50NR | 1 Size
Not-Rustic Puzzle Shape Glass Holder & Serving Board
CONTACT US FOR PRICE LIST
- Smooth finish. With Paddle. Puzzle Shape. Not-Rustic.
- 1 Size available: 32 cm in Length.
- Multitasking: For Chopping, Serving & Displaying.
- Popular as: Chopping Cutting Board, Carving Board, Cheese Board, Steak Board and Serving Board.
- It can hold your drink in its slot and keeps your appetizers all together, you just have to hold it from its handle and keep moving around comfortably chatting to your guests, it can only impress!
- If you have more than one Puzzle Board then each one slots into the other like a puzzle, so you can fit several together as a long serving platter or baguette cutting board. It is a great little plate for dinner parties, weddings or any special event.
- Handmade from only one piece of quality olive wood.
- Each board and side has its own unique character.
- You can customize your Board's shape, style and size.
- Optional: Branding Service by engraving and Piercing.
- Bespoke Service: Any request is welcomed.
- Open a Wholesale Account with us today.
- We offer up to 30% discounts.
- Free worldwide delivery from USA.
- Please contact us for our wholesale price list.
|Length cm||Width cm||Height cm||Weight kg|
|32 cm||15 cm||2 cm||0.6 kg|
You can customize your Board's shape, style and size.
- Brand: MR OLIVEWOOD® (registered trademark).
- Material: Olive Wood, derived from olive trees. Click here to learn more about olive wood.
- Colour: Deep brown with strong oil-like grain pattern.
- Grain & Texture: Our olive wood is very rich with beautiful and strong grain character.
- Resemblance: No two are alike, everyone is different, beautiful and unique.
- Characteristics: Very hard, strong, durable and aromatic.
- Moisture content: We dry out olive wood properly so it won't crack or bend over the time. Our moisture meters are always in use.
- Coating and Finish: We only sand our products to a smooth finish then wipe them with vegetable oil. We strictly don't use any chemical coatings or glue.
- Contact with food: All our products are food safe. Olive Wood does not absorb liquids, bad odours or colours.
- Antibacterial: Olive Wood has natural antibacterial properties which means bacteria cannot penetrate into the wood.
- Sustainable: We use wood from very old trees that have stopped fruiting and have been replaced with younger productive trees.
- Ethical: Our talented artisans are not only paid fairly but we are also helping them improve their skills, increase standards of living and create secure and sustainable livelihoods for future generations.
- Eco-friendly: Olive Wood is biodegradable and eco-friendly.
- Use & care: Hand wash only, wipe with any food-grade oil to restore look. Click here to learn more.
- Handmade in Tunisia.