All our stunning Olive Wood products are ideal to give as a gift, due to their strength, durability and unique grain character, no two are alike!
They are perfect for Promotional and Corporate gifts, beautiful for engraving your company logo or commemorative message.
Please do browse our products which can be personalized with a logo, name, set of initials or message helping to commemorate your perfect business gift in true style.
Simply choose a product, email us your text or logo with your ideas, and let us impress you, we will make a sample and post it to you. You will love it!
Engraving work is done in-house by our professional Engraving Team.
Click here to contact us and discuss your business requirements.
Here below some key points about Our Olive Wood:
- Material: Olive Wood, derived from olive trees. Click here to learn more about olive wood.
- Colour: Deep brown with strong oil-like grain pattern.
- Grain & Texture: Our olive wood is very rich with beautiful and strong grain character.
- Resemblance: No two are alike, each piece has its own character. Beautiful enough to please any taste.
- Characteristics: Very hard, strong, durable and aromatic.
- Moisture content: We dry out olive wood properly so it won't crack or bend over the time. Our moisture meters are always in use.
- Coating and Finish: We only sand our products to a smooth finish then wipe them with vegetable oil. We strictly don't use any chemical coatings or glue.
- Contact with food: All our products are food safe. Olive Wood does not absorb liquids, bad odours or colours.
- Antibacterial: Olive Wood has natural antibacterial properties which means bacteria cannot penetrate into the wood.
- Sustainable: We use wood from very old trees that have stopped fruiting and have been replaced with younger productive trees.
- Ethical: Our talented artisans are not only paid fairly but we are also helping them improve their skills, increase standards of living and create secure and sustainable livelihoods for future generations.
- Eco-friendly: Olive Wood is biodegradable and eco-friendly.
- Use & care: Hand wash only, wipe with any food-grade oil to restore look. Click here to learn more.
- Handmade, with love & care, in Sfax-Tunisia.