SKU: 54L | 1 size
Napkin Rings Set of 2
CONTACT US FOR PRICE LIST
- Smooth finish. Not-Rustic. Set of 2.
- 1 size available: 5.5 cm in Diameter.
- Give your dining experience a subtle lift with a set of sophisticated and exquisitely Olive Wood napkin rings. It's the finishing touches and attention to detail that matter and these handmade rings, contrasting natural beauty with defined elegant grain lines, give a unique look to your table.
- Handmade from only one piece of quality olive wood.
- Each ring has its own unique grain character.
- You can customize your ring's shape, style and size.
- Optional: Branding Service by engraving.
- Bespoke Service: Any request is welcomed.
- Open a Wholesale Account with us today.
- We offer up to 30% discounts.
- Free worldwide delivery from USA.
- Please contact us for our wholesale price list.
SKU: 54L | 1 Size available.
You can customize your ring's shape, style and size.
|Diameter cm||Width cm||Weight kg|
|5.5 cm||3 cm|
- Brand: MR OLIVEWOOD® (registered trademark).
- Material: Olive Wood, derived from olive trees. Click here to learn more about olive wood.
- Colour: Deep brown with strong oil-like grain pattern.
- Grain & Texture: Our olive wood is very rich with beautiful and strong grain character.
- Resemblance: No two are alike, everyone is different, beautiful and unique.
- Characteristics: Very hard, strong, durable and aromatic.
- Moisture content: We dry out olive wood properly so it won't crack or bend over the time. Our moisture meters are always in use.
- Coating and Finish: We only sand our products to a smooth finish then wipe them with vegetable oil. We strictly don't use any chemical coatings or glue.
- Contact with food: All our products are food safe. Olive Wood does not absorb liquids, bad odours or colours.
- Antibacterial: Olive Wood has natural antibacterial properties which means bacteria cannot penetrate into the wood.
- Sustainable: We use wood from very old trees that have stopped fruiting and have been replaced with younger productive trees.
- Ethical: Our talented artisans are not only paid fairly but we are also helping them improve their skills, increase standards of living and create secure and sustainable livelihoods for future generations.
- Eco-friendly: Olive Wood is biodegradable and eco-friendly.
- Use & care: Hand wash only, wipe with any food-grade oil to restore look. Click here to learn more.
- Handmade in Tunisia.