SKU: 52DP | 1 size
Honey Dipper Spoon with Jar
CONTACT US FOR PRICE LIST
- Smooth finish. Not-Rustic. Set of 2.
- 1 size available: 14 cm in Dipper's Length. 12 cm in Jar's Length.
- Perfect for holding honey in the Pot Jar and serving by drizzling honey onto your tea with the honey dipper.
- Due to its smooth ridges this neat Honey Dipper holds thick liquids and prevent dripping.
- Handmade from only one piece of quality olive wood.
- Each item has its own unique grain character.
- You can customize your set shape, style and size.
- Optional: Branding Service by engraving.
- Bespoke Service: Any request is welcomed.
- Open a Wholesale Account with us today.
- We offer up to 30% discounts.
- Free worldwide delivery from USA.
- Please contact us for our wholesale price list.
SKU: 52DP | Set of 2 | 1 size available.
|SKU#||Dipper Length cm||Jar Length cm||Total Weight kg|
|52DP||14 cm||12 cm|
You can customize your utensil / jar shape, style and size.
- Brand: MR OLIVEWOOD® (registered trademark).
- Material: Olive Wood, derived from olive trees. Click here to learn more about olive wood.
- Colour: Deep brown with strong oil-like grain pattern.
- Grain & Texture: Our olive wood is very rich with beautiful and strong grain character.
- Resemblance: No two are alike, everyone is different, beautiful and unique.
- Characteristics: Very hard, strong, durable and aromatic.
- Moisture content: We dry out olive wood properly so it won't crack or bend over the time. Our moisture meters are always in use.
- Coating and Finish: We only sand our products to a smooth finish then wipe them with vegetable oil. We strictly don't use any chemical coatings or glue.
- Contact with food: All our products are food safe. Olive Wood does not absorb liquids, bad odours or colours.
- Antibacterial: Olive Wood has natural antibacterial properties which means bacteria cannot penetrate into the wood.
- Sustainable: We use wood from very old trees that have stopped fruiting and have been replaced with younger productive trees.
- Ethical: Our talented artisans are not only paid fairly but we are also helping them improve their skills, increase standards of living and create secure and sustainable livelihoods for future generations.
- Eco-friendly: Olive Wood is biodegradable and eco-friendly.
- Use & care: Hand wash only, wipe with any food-grade oil to restore look. Click here to learn more.
- Handmade in Tunisia.