SKU: 4NR2 | 1 Size
Appetizer Dish 2 Sections
CONTACT US FOR PRICE LIST
- Smooth finish. Not-Rustic.
- 1 Size available: 22 cm in Length.
- Offers space for two different hors d'œuvre.
- Perfect for serving appetizers, dips or nibbles.
- Beautiful for decoration use, jewellery storage...
- Handmade from only one piece of quality olive wood.
- Each dish has its own unique character.
- You can customize your dish's shape, style and size.
- Optional: Branding Service by engraving.
- Bespoke Service: Any request is welcomed.
- Open a Wholesale Account with us today.
- We offer up to 30% discounts.
- Free worldwide delivery from USA.
- Please contact us for our wholesale price list.
Appetizer Dish 2 Sections | SKU: 4NR2 | Not-Rustic in 1 Size.
You can customize your dish's shape, style and size.
|Length cm||Width cm||Height cm||Weight kg|
|22 cm||10 cm||3 cm||0.2 kg|
- Brand: MR OLIVEWOOD® (registered trademark).
- Material: Olive Wood, derived from olive trees. Click here to learn more about olive wood.
- Colour: Deep brown with strong oil-like grain pattern.
- Grain & Texture: Our olive wood is very rich with beautiful and strong grain character.
- Resemblance: No two are alike, everyone is different, beautiful and unique.
- Characteristics: Very hard, strong, durable and aromatic.
- Moisture content: We dry out olive wood properly so it won't crack or bend over the time. Our moisture meters are always in use.
- Coating and Finish: We only sand our products to a smooth finish then wipe them with vegetable oil. We strictly don't use any chemical coatings or glue.
- Contact with food: All our products are food safe. Olive Wood does not absorb liquids, bad odours or colours.
- Antibacterial: Olive Wood has natural antibacterial properties which means bacteria cannot penetrate into the wood.
- Sustainable: We use wood from very old trees that have stopped fruiting and have been replaced with younger productive trees.
- Ethical: Our talented artisans are not only paid fairly but we are also helping them improve their skills, increase standards of living and create secure and sustainable livelihoods for future generations.
- Eco-friendly: Olive Wood is biodegradable and eco-friendly.
- Use & care: Hand wash only, wipe with any food-grade oil to restore look. Click here to learn more.
- Handmade in Tunisia.